Is this you:
We received an invitation to the Women’s Ministry Council Meet & Greet…. but we don’t have a women’s ministry! Should we send a representative from our church?
The answer is YES…. if you:
- wonder if a Women’s Ministry is needed in your church
- have some women’s bible studies but not a formal program
- if the women of your church have been asking
- if a guest visiting your church for the first time asks: Do you have a women’s ministry?
- if you have women in your church.
In the average church, 75-80% of the church volunteers are women and 55% of the congregation is comprised of women. If that describes your church, you just might need a women’s ministry!